Learn how to take your darts to the next level and become a serious threat in every match. A Quiver of 3
is not merely a great "how to" guide for the new player. This book peels back the game's very fabric for a look inside the world of soft-tips darts as no writer has ever done before!
Through his many years of experience, Timothy Bucci has effectively pooled his talents into this informative and unparalleled effort on the subject of competitive, soft-tip darts. From the first pages, you'll learn the strategies and tips that are the very foundation of this great, growing international game!
Inside this book, you'll learn about:
- Buying the right dart equipment
- Understanding the Freeze Rule
- Becoming more confident at the line
- The best places to practice your game
- Why clothes can be your worst enemy
- Practicing without lifting a dart
- The keys to building a great darts team
- Creating your own talent surge
- Understanding "The Zone"