Cuetec's Gen-Tek series cues are constructed of the highest quality materials with beautiful designs to suit any style. This series features a Tiger Everest 10 Layered Laminated Pigskin Tip. It's 15 1/2” Pro Taper prevents the shaft from climbing up your bridge and enables you to reach for longer shots.
Cuetec uses their own S.S.T. Super Slim 15 1/2" Taper fiberglass clad shaft with their exclusive Tru-Glide Finish insuring the smoothest stroke possible. The polycarbonate ferrule is made of the highest quality ABS material for the ultimate transfer of energy from shaft to the cue tip while helping to control vibration and cue ball deflection. The butt consists of a polished stainless steel joint with matching rings and butt cap and is wrapped with a PU rubber sport grip. Cuetec’s solid rubber bumper provides extra protection for your cue. Cuetec's Accuweight system (patent pending) allows for a quick and easy weight adjustment and cue balance, 1/2 or 1 ounce increments provide you with the exact weight of your preference.
• Tip – 13mm Tiger Everest Tip
• Ferrule – Polycarbonate Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Shaft
• Taper – 15.5" Pro
• Joint – 3/8"-10 Stainless Steel
• Forearm – Fiberglass Clad Over North American Maple
• Butt Sleeve – Fiberglass Clad Over North American Maple
• Wrap – PU Rubber Sport Grip
• Butt Plate – Stainless Steel Plate