Cuetec’s Natural Series pool cues feature natural stains with classic designs and clear fiberglass cladding. The highest quality hard rock white maple is bonded with layers of fiberglass that prevents warping, increases power, helps control deflection, squirt and distortion, and drives harder and sharper for better draw and spin. The shaft has a 15-1/2" Pro Taper to help you reach for longer shots more accurately. Cuetec uses their exclusive Tru-Glide Finish, a 13mm Everest multi layer tip, and a polycarbonate ferrule. These cues feature wraps of black Irish linen with white specks and also veltex. Polished stainless steel joints with joint pins that are 3/8"-14 thread. A one-piece joint protector is included for the butt end of the cue. Standard 58" long. Available in 18-21 oz.
This Cuetec cue's black prongs are inlaid with white and black spears and additional inlays including cherry-stained maple alternate to create a stunning design that is repeated in the butt sleeve. The wrap is black Irish linen with white specks.
• Tip – 13mm Tiger Everest Tip
• Ferrule – Polycarbonate Ferrule
• Shaft – Hard Rock Maple Power Bonded with Fiberglass
• Taper – 15.5" Pro
• Joint – 3/8"-10 Stainless Steel
• Forearm – Natural Stained Finish, w/ Orange and Black Transfer Encased in Glitter Silver Rings
• Butt Sleeve – Natural Stained Finish, Orange and Black Transfer Encased in Glitter Silver Rings
• Rings – Thick Silver Trim Rings
• Wrap – Black Veltec Wrap
• Butt Plate – Stainless Steel Plate