McDermott cues are an industry leader with their use of the finest materials, quality craftsmanship, and over 35 years of cue-making experience. Their G-Series cues feature McDermott's G-Core shaft which uses CT technology and three-layer construction to enhance hit integrity, minimize vibration and allow you to maintain efficiency and accuracy.
The G225 McDermott cue features a birdseye maple forearm with natural walnut stain & recon ebony sleeve with 5 sets of cocobolo/bocote intricate index rings, 3/8" - 10 joint, and genuine Irish linen wrap.
THE IMAGE SHOWN ABOVE IS INCORRECT. THIS CUE NOW COMES WITH A SOLID BLACK LINEN WRAP INSTEAD OF LEATHER.
• Tip – Tiger Everest Tip
• Ferrule – Juma Ferrule
• Shaft – 13mm G-Core Shaft
• Taper – 12" Pro
• Joint – 3/8"-10
• Forearm – Birdseye Maple
• Butt Sleeve – Recon Ebony
• Stain – Natural Walnut Stain
• Rings – 5 Sets of Cocobolo/Bocote/Intricate Index Rings
• Wrap – Genuine Black Irish Linen
• Butt Plate – Impact Resistant High-Tech Urethane