A warm caramel-colored forearm is accented by rings of black and white composite on this pool cue. These rings are also found at the top of the butt sleeve and surrounding the brass joint. The butt sleeve is also caramel-colored with two white dots as a highlight. The nylon wrap alternates between variegated black and silver and solid black. The 58" cue is made of mersawa wood and has a plastic ferrule and glue-on tip.
• Ferrule – Plastic Ferrule
• Shaft – Mersawa Wood
• Joint – Brass Joint
• Forearm – Caramel Colored Mersawa Wood
• Butt Sleeve – Caramel ColoredMersawa Wood
• Rings – Black & White Composite Rings
• Wrap – Black w/ Silver Spec Nylon Wrap