Players cues are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each pool cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness. The shaft features a high-impact ferrule with a Le Pro cue tip, professional taper, and treated with a special French cue wax allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
The C801 Players cue features a classically-styled crimson stained Birdseye Maple forearm and butt with four reverse overlay white veneer points, simulated black wrap, white Implex joint collar and black with white ring sets. Available in 18-21 oz.
• Tip – 13mm LePro Tip
• Ferrule – 1" Ivorine III Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
• Taper – 10-12" Pro Taper
• Joint – 5/16 X 18" White Implex Joint Collar
• Forearm – Birdseye Maple
• Butt Sleeve – Birdseye Maple
• Stain – Crimson Red Stained
• Overlay – 4 White Overlay Points
• Wrap – Simulated Black Wrap (No Wrap)
• Butt Plate – White Implex Collar with Players Logo