Players cues are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness. The shaft features a high-impact ferrule with a Le Pro cue tip, professional taper, and treated with a special French cue wax allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
The C802 Players pool cue features a classically-styled natural stained Birds-eye Maple forearm and butt with four reverse overlay black veneer points, simulated black wrap, white phenolic joint collar and black with white ring sets. Available in 18-21 oz.
• Tip – 13mm LePro Tip
• Ferrule – 1" Ivorine III Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
• Taper – 10-12" Pro Taper
• Joint – 5/16 X 18" White Implex Joint Collar
• Forearm – Birdseye Maple
• Butt Sleeve – Birdseye Maple
• Stain – Natural Stained
• Overlay – 4 Black Overlay Points
• Wrap – Simulated Black Wrap (No Wrap)
• Butt Plate – White Implex Collar with Players Logo