Players cues are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each pool cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness. The shaft features a high-impact ferrule with a Le Pro cue tip, professional taper, and treated with a special French cue wax allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
The C965 Players cue features a classically-styled royal purple-stained true Birdseye Maple forearm and butt with solid black genuine double-pressed Irish linen wrap, stainless steel joint collar and triple silver ring sets. Available in 18-21 oz.
• Tip – 13mm LePro Tip
• Ferrule – 1" Ivorine III Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
• Taper – 10-12" Pro Taper
• Joint – 5/16 X 18" Stainless Steel
• Forearm – Birdseye Maple
• Butt Sleeve – Birdseye Maple
• Stain – Royal Purple Stained
• Rings – Triple Silver Ring Sets
• Wrap – Genuine Black Irish Linen
• Butt Plate – Stainlesss Steel with Players Logo