Players cues are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each pool cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness. The shaft features a high-impact ferrule with a Le Pro cue tip, professional taper, and treated with a special French cue wax allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
Cherry birds-eye maple forearm with six midnight black and figure eight transfer points, midnight black butt sleeve with figure eight transfer points, stainless steel joint collar, genuine colobola and decorative ring sets, black phenolic butt cap and genuine black & white double-pressed Irish linen wrap.
• Tip – 13mm LePro Tip
• Ferrule – High Impact Fiber Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
• Taper – 10-12" Pro Taper
• Joint – 5/16 X 18" Stainless Steel
• Forearm – Birdseye Maple
• Butt Sleeve – Birdseye Maple
• Stain – Cherry Stain
• Points – 6 Midnight Transfer Points
• Rings – Cocobolo Decorative Ring Sets
• Wrap – Genuine Black w/ White Spec Irish Linen Wrap
• Butt Plate – Black Phenolic with Players Logo