Players cues are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each pool cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness. The shaft features a high-impact ferrule with a Le Pro tip, professional taper, and treated with a special French cue wax allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
The G2310 pool cue features a Natural Maple forearm and butt with midnight black, cobalt and white traditional design, a black & blue double-pressed Irish linen wrap, single silver ring sets, white Implex joint and slimline white Implex butt cap.
• Tip – 13mm LePro Tip
• Ferrule – High Impact Fiber Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
• Taper – 10-12" Pro Taper
• Joint – 5/16 X 18" White Implex
• Forearm – Hard Rock Maple
• Butt Sleeve – Hard Rock Maple
• Stain – Natural Stain
• Points – 4 Black Stained Maple Points
• Overlay – Black/White/Cobalt Design Overlay
• Rings – Single Silver Ring Sets
• Wrap – Genuine Black w/ Blue Spec Irish Linen Wrap
• Butt Plate – White with Players Logo