Players cues are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each pool cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness. The shaft features a high-impact ferrule with a Le Pro cue tip, professional taper, and treated with a special French cue wax allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
The G2290 pool cue features a Natural Birds-eye Maple forearm and butt with walnut-stained Birds-eye Maple, midnight black and white traditional design, walnut-stained Birds-eye Maple handle, single silver ring sets, black Implex joint and slimline black Implex butt cap.
• Tip – 13mm LePro Tip
• Ferrule – High Impact Fiber Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
• Taper – 10-12" Pro Taper
• Joint – 5/16 X 18" Black Implex
• Forearm – Birdseye Maple
• Butt Sleeve – Birdseye Maple
• Stain – Natural Stain
• Points – 6 Walnut Stained Maple Points
• Overlay – Black/White/Walnut-Stained Maple Design Overlay
• Rings – Double Silver Ring Sets
• Wrap – No Wrap-Walnut Stained Maple Handle
• Butt Plate – Black with Players Logo