Players cues are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each pool cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness. The shaft features a high-impact ferrule with a Le Pro tip, professional taper, and treated with a special French cue wax allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
The G3330 Players pool cue features a black stained maple forearm with silver and red graphics. The butt is black stained maple with silver and red graphics. The wrap is black Irish linen. The joint is stainless steel with 5/16 x 18 pin. There are five sets of silver colored rings.
• Tip – 13mm LePro Tip
• Ferrule – High Impact Fiber Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
• Taper – 10-12" Pro Taper
• Joint – 5/16 X 18" Stainless Steel
• Forearm – Hard Rock Maple
• Butt Sleeve – Hard Rock Maple
• Stain – Black Stain
• Points – Silver Outline Points
• Overlay – Red/Silver Design Overlay
• Rings – 5 Silver Rings Design Sets
• Wrap – Genuine Black Irish Linen Wrap
• Butt Plate – Black with Players Logo