Players cues are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each pool cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness. The shaft features a high-impact ferrule with a Le Pro cue tip, professional taper, and treated with a special French cue wax allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
The G3360 pool cue features a Walnut-stained Birds-eye Maple forearm with midnight black butt, white/black points and windowpane diamond design, solid black double-pressed Irish linen wrap, single silver ring sets, stainless steel joint and slimline white Implex butt cap.
• Tip – 13mm LePro Tip
• Ferrule – High Impact Fiber Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
• Taper – 10-12" Pro Taper
• Joint – 5/16 X 18" Stainless Steel
• Forearm – Birdseye Maple
• Butt Sleeve – Birdseye Maple
• Stain – Walnut/Black Stain
• Points – 4 Black/White Stained Maple Points
• Rings – Single Silver Ring Sets
• Wrap – Genuine Black Irish Linen Wrap
• Butt Plate – White with Players Logo