Players cues are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each pool cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness. The shaft features a high-impact ferrule with a Le Pro cue tip, professional taper, and treated with a special French cue wax allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
The G2280 pool cue has a walnut stained curly maple forearm and midnight black butt with metallic silver/white/Snakewood diamond point transfers, stacked black leather wrap and stainless steel joint collar.
• Tip – 13mm LePro Tip
• Ferrule – High Impact Fiber Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
• Taper – 10-12" Pro Taper
• Joint – 5/16 X 18" Stainless Steel
• Forearm – Hard Rock Maple
• Butt Sleeve – Hard Rock Maple
• Stain – Black Stain
• Points – 4 White Stained Maple/Snakewood Imitation/Metal-look Veneer Points
• Overlay – Curly Maple/Imitation Snakewood Overlay
• Rings – Single Silver Ring Sets
• Wrap – Black Leather Wrap
• Butt Plate – Stainless Steel with Players Logo