Players cues are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each pool cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness. The shaft features a high-impact ferrule with a Le Pro cue tip, professional taper, and treated with a special French cue wax allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
The E-3100 Players cue features a richly-figured Rengas forearm and butt, beautifully detailed natural Birdseye Maple handle, joint and butt cap, set off by classic and understated single silver rings.
• Tip – 13mm LePro Tip
• Ferrule – 1" Ivorine III Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
• Taper – 10-12" Pro Taper
• Joint – 5/16 X 18" Birdseye Maple
• Forearm – Rengas
• Butt Sleeve – Rengas
• Rings – Single Sivler Ring Sets
• Wrap – No Wrap-Birdseye Maple Handle
• Butt Plate – Birdseye Maple with Players Logo