Players cues are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness. The shaft features a high-impact ferrule with a Le Pro tip, professional taper, and treated with a special French cue wax allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
Players Exotic designs let simple beauty of nature shine through. This E-5100 sneaky pete Players cue features a richly-figured Zebrawood body ending in four-prong splice points and natural Birdseye Maple forearm, with wood-to-wood joint and butt cap.
• Tip – 13mm LePro Tip
• Ferrule – High Impact Fiber Ferrule
• Shaft – North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
• Taper – 10-12" Pro Taper
• Joint – 5/16 X 18" Wood-to-Wood
• One Piece – Zebrawood/Birdseye Maple
• Points – 4 Prong Spliced Points
• Wrap – No Wrap
• Butt Plate – Black with Players Logo