Maker of pool cues from 1994 based in Naples, Florida, Joe Sanko worked for several years as a mechanical draftsman and doing custom marine canvas. Joe had been building custom canvas boat tops when he joined a BCA pool league and started doing cue repairs for the players. By 1994 he began making "Sneaky Petes."
Joe offers buck horn ferrules as an option and custom joint protectors made from materials such as antler. Many cues feature exotic wood in the handle area. Also, the use of antler for the handle, joints and butt caps is available.
Sanko cues are easily identifiable by the "Sanko" signature which will appear somewhere on the cue.
• Tip – LePro Tip
• Ferrule – Titan Ferrule
• Shaft – 13mm Rock Maple Shaft
• Taper – 12" Pro
• Joint – 3/8"-10 Black Phenolic
• Forearm – Ebony w/ 6 Camphor Burl Points s/ Holly Spaces between Points
• Butt Sleeve – Camphor Burl w/ 4 Ebony Ovals & Holly Ovals Inside Ovals
• Wrap – Black Leather
• Butt Plate – Black Phenolic