Inspired by the colorful graphics on motorcycle helmets and spurred by the popularity of Johnny Archer’s ’07-’08 playing cue, Scorpion has created its wildest series yet in the Cycle series. Each cue in this series has unique matching artwork on the forearm and butt sleeve, a smooth colored handle and a stainless steel butt plate. With 10 outrageous designs to choose from, you’re bound to find one that reflects your personality.
Scorpion cues were designed especially for four-time World Champion, Johnny Archer. They all feature a Scorpion logo at the top of each cue’s forearm and a top quality maple core that has an invisible layer of fiberglass to protect against warpage and dings. The 29” shafts have a 13-14” pro taper and a 13mm water buffalo tip providing a stiff hit with increased control. The joints consist of a black shaft collar with a silver ring, a plastic insert to protect from outside conditions, and a 3/8 x 14 steel pin with a stainless steel butt collar. Available in 18-21 oz.
• Tip – 13mm Water Buffalo Tip
• Ferrule – Capped & Threaded Fiber Ferrule
• Shaft – 29" Hard Rock Maple w/ Fiberglass Power Bonded
• Taper – 13-14" Pro Taper
• Joint – 3/8 X 14" Stainless Steel
• Forearm – White Hard Rock Maple w/ Black & Green "X" Design w/ Scorpion Logo Transfers
• Butt Sleeve – White Hard Rock Maple w/ Black & Green "X" Design Transfers
• Rings – Thin Silver Rings
• Wrap – Black Colored Fiberglass
• Butt Plate – Stainless Steel